I help people Navigate
- Relational & Interpersonal Distress
- Lifestyle Adjustments & Transitions
- Dynamic & Effective Communication
- Intimacy, Passion & Sexuality
- Parenting & Co-Parenting Skills
- Self-Esteem & Self-Worth
- Conflict Resolution
- Sexual Difficulty
- Symptoms of Depression, Anxiety, Overwhelm
Your adventure is unique to you, which is why I utilize an integrative approach in therapy in order to best suit your specific needs. I combine the following therapeutic modalities with a proactive, practical, nurturing, challenging and motivating energy to help you reach your goals:
- Positive Psychology
- Experiential Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Attachment Relational Therapy
- Internal Family Systems Model
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Master of Arts in Counseling - St. Edward's University, Austin, Texas
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - The University of Texas, Austin, Texas
Who am I?
Hello! I'm Alyssa Cornett! A Lover of sunshine, tacos, and adventure - My clients describe me as genuine, bubbly, motivating and nurturing!
Who am I to you?
your Loventure navigator!
I help individuals and couples journey through their interpersonal and relational challenges to build healthier, happier, more fulfilling lifestyles and relationships.
I am kink-friendly, sex positive, body affirming, LGBTQ allied and knowledgeable, socially and culturally involved and informed. In short, everyone is welcome here.
Together we will identify and address your challenges, patterns and blocks in order to set clearer relationship parameters, establish new ways to listen and express yourself, and establish a greater sense of fulfillment and transformation. Every journey is different, every goal is different. My goal is to help you feel more confident and competent within the aspirations you strive to attain.
On the flip side
When I'm not in the therapy office, you can find me hiking the greenbelt, enjoying some delicious yums on a patio, traveling (if you couldn't tell, I LOVE adventures!), divulging in different cultures, dancing to a good beat (Texas Country is my favorite!), tending to my garden (aka patio plants), enhancing my skills in yoga and meditation, catching up on my favorite shows or sipping some coffee while reading a good book. My favorite part of all of these experiences - getting to connect with my husband, family and friends (new and old)!